Like what you see? Share the excitement.
Delivery & returns
|6-10 business days|
|Delivery to Slovenia||Delivery to other EU countries|
|4-5 business days||6-10 business days|
We accept cancellations
We accept returns
We do not accept exchanges
It does not apply to the practices of third parties that we do not own or control, including Zwoice.
2. Why do we collect your information?
We rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
- As needed to provide our services, such as when we use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
- If necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
- As necessary for the purpose of our legitimate interests, if those legitimate interests are not overridden by your rights or interests, such as providing and improving our services and complying with the Zwoice terms and conditions.
3. What information do we collect?
To fulfil your order, you must provide us with certain information (which you authorised Zwoice to provide to us with), such as your name, email address, phone number, delivery and billing address, and the details of the product that you are ordering. You may also choose to provide us with additional personal information (for a custom order, for example).
4. Information sharing, disclosure and transfer
We share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, such as:
- We share information with Zwoice as necessary to provide you our services and comply with our obligations under both the Zwoice terms and conditions and seller commitments.
- We engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to our shop, such as delivery companies. We will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
- If we sell or merge our business, we may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
- We may collect, use, retain, and share your information if we have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce our agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of our customers, or others.
5. Information retention
6. Your Rights
In the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information.
- Right to access. You may receive a copy of the personal information we hold about you by contacting us using the contact information below.
- Right to change, restrict our use of or delete your personal information. Except for circumstances, like where we are required to store data for legal reasons, we will generally delete your personal information upon request.
- Right to object or withdraw your consent to our processing of your information based on our legitimate interests. We will delete your personal information upon request, unless we have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
- Right to raise a concern about our use of your information with your local data protection authority.
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Matija Rižner, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me through my Zwoice shop.
- Contact us within 24 hours of purchase
- Contact us within 7 days of delivery
- Please contact us if you have any issues with your order and we will try to find a solution